- For solo training, disarm drills & demonstrations
- Curved handle with finger ring
- Practice training aid only
- Made from polypropylene plastic
- 6.4cm blade with 8.9cm handle
Constructed of durable, safe polypropylene (phthalate free), this training knife features a black jagged blade with a curved handle and finger ring. The Karambit is held with the blade pointing downward from the bottom of the fist, usually curving forwards. Primarily used in a slashing or hooking motion, a Karambit with a finger ring can also be used in a punching motion, hitting your opponent with the finger ring.